Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Planet Hollywood's Chicken Carbonara - Issue #11

We were at Planet Hollywood in Disney World last week and I had their chicken carbonara!  It was so delicious,  I was inspired to make it when I got home!  This recipe tastes exactly like the restaurant version, I swear:

FAST Chicken Carbonara
3 cups cellentani pasta barillaus.com
3 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
4 strips bacon, cooked
1 cup of peas, cooked
*Infinite cheese sauce (with 1 cup Parmesan cheese instead of cheddar)

*You can see the recipe for the infinite cheese sauce in a post in April 11.  To save time, cook the peas along with the pasta and drain.  I bought microwaveable bacon and it literally took 2 minutes in the microwave with no mess.  Mix everything with the ooey, gooey infinite cheese sauce and serve!

Sign up for FREE Weekly Meal Planners

No comments:

Post a Comment